Sunday, January 10, 2010

Not much to say

Sorry I have been slacking recently, but I really don't have much to report.

No nausea, and sleepless nights are reducing....Well, at least now there is a routine.  Asleep by 9 pm, up around 12-1 to pee, and then up again around 5 am to pee, and lately, falling back to sleep for a bit.

My face is kind of looking like it did in high school, as well as my shoulders and back.  Acne, but not really...just not normal.

I definitely have a belly now, and clothes just piss me off.

My back feels GREAT!

So far, I am having a real hard time making any kind of decisions but think I have decided to stay in my apartment till at least 3 months after the avocado is born and then re-assess then. No sense changing a lot yet.  There are enough "unknowns" in my life now, that stability is needed.

Over and out.  I will take a pic of belly soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment